How do I get a good seal on my face?
Before purchasing a B2 Mask please see the Size Guide
to make sure that it is the right size for you.
The B2 Mask can take an hour or two of wearing to get used to the fit. You're meant to move it around a bit to find the perfect spot so that there is no air escaping anywhere. Here are a few things to try:
- Move the facepiece up or down your nose. B2 Mask can sit lower on the nose than most respirators, to accommodate eyewear.
- Make sure the "99" logo on the facepiece is at the top. Otherwise, the facepiece is upside down.
- Gently wiggle the sides of the facepiece to find the best placement on your cheeks. The structure of your cheeks may be leading to gaps, but if you move the facepiece slightly up, down, left or right, it might conform to your face better. The two sides of your face may have slightly different sweet spots.
- Find the right resting spot on your chin, slightly below your bottom lip. B2 mask is made to rest on top of your chin, not to stretch over it. Its resting spot on your chin acts as a natural anchor to keep it in place.
- Adjust your overlay tighter or looser. Find the right amount of tightness with the overlay so that it secures the mask in place, without uncomfortably pulling anywhere.
- Give it some time. If you are not used to wearing something on your face, it will feel weird at first. Give it 10 minutes or more so that your face can relax. Sometimes the simple act of wearing B2 Mask, and moving and talking a bit, puts it in the right place.
Does B2 Mask get hot and humid?
B2 Mask was designed to be as comfortable as possible without exhalation valves. B2 Mask was designed to have comfortable air flow coming in as well as going out of the filters, so heat and moisture can escape. However, as with any mask, prolonged ...
Can I wear my B2 Mask on a plane?
Yes you can! B2 Mask does not contain an exhalation valve or air vents. All exhaled air is filtered. However, certain airlines or businesses may chose to mandate another type of mask, which they typically provide. B2 Mask complies with guidelines set ...
How breathable is the B2 Mask?
B2 Mask is very breathable for a respirator or face mask without exhalation valves. However, it will not be as comfortable as wearing no mask at all. B2 Mask exceeds the recommended breathing resistance required by NIOSH for Filtering Facepiece ...
Does B2 Mask fog my glasses?
B2 Mask is designed with a flexible seal that eliminates or significantly reduces fogged glasses. If you are experiencing any fogging, you can try flipping the nose seal portion to achieve a tighter seal on the nose. Alternatively, nose seal may be ...
Is there a referral program?
Yes, please use this referral link to recommend Breathe99 products to your family and friends. Every time someone buys a mask using the referral link both of you would get a free filter pack.